Friday, June 27, 2008

Celebrity Sightings!

And oh, this is a hell of a post.

First of all, during an audition for ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FREAKING FIFTH GRADER, (and if Jim makes it, I'm going to freak out and throw him a party) Jim had the pleasure of seeing:

Mario "I'm Naturally Hairless" Lopez


Mark "Mastermind" Burnett


While I got to pass within LIKE HALF AN INCH OF (OMG!):

Anna Friel aka the hottest female British import (from Pushing Daisies)


AND HER HUSBAND, FUCKING DAVID FUCKING THEWLIS OH MY GOD.

I know that sometimes in pictures he can look kinda funky, but fuck he is so hot in person, it's like mindblowing. I nearly tripped over my own feet in excitement, and happily could've skipped work to continue staring, but I figured I needed money more than I needed a restraining order, sooo...

They were with their daughter, and David was carrying her around while they decided where to eat on the Sunset Strip, and it was so cute. Like, "wow, celebrities aren't douche bags!" cute. Who would've guessed?

We're hotter and way richer than you'll ever be

Current Sighting Tally:
Jim:
15
Chelsea: 13

And, to end the post, an obligatory Professor "I have a Pedo-Rapist 'Stache" Lupin:


No comments: