Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Houston, We Have Lift Off

Okay, so I just got unexpectedly called into work for like 3 hours, but before I go, I want to announce that:

WE FINALLY HAVE AN APARTMENT! And it's really fucking nice. And we're like 99.99999% sure that this fabulously hot piece of ass lives there too:


Yes, that is Bernard from LOST. We think we bumped into him at a (get ready for an overwhelming cuteness factor) resident BBQ out by our brand new luxurious pool. And speaking of brand new luxurious pools, here, take a look at the place and seethe with jealousy:





The first picture is what the outside of the apartment USED to look like - now it's very colorful and funky, and much cuter than that drab gray and whatever. It's right off the busy Sunset/La Brea intersection, sandwiched awesomely between Sunset and Hollywood Boulevards. And the back side of the building has a view of the Jimmy Kimmel Live set, so when the bands play in the outside lot, we get free, live concerts. Amazing.

Tomorrow morning I'm going in to drop off the deposit check, and then The Great Move In commences! Even though I have an audition for a tv show at 1:30, and have to work at 5:30. Oops. At any rate, at least I'll have more sleep under my belt, seeing as I'm running now on about 3 hours, and I think I'm getting into the delirium phase. At least work will fly by!

No comments: