Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Celebrity Sightings!

The past few days have been chock full 'o fun, including:

- a night spent in the company of reality tv celebrities
- psychotic landladies
- Verne Troyer sex tapes

No, I haven't allowed myself to watch the sex tape, because there are some things that, once seen, can never be unseen. And as awesome as it would be to scratch my eyes out in terror, only to forever have the image of him getting laid imprinted in my brain, I think I'll have to pass.

Midget sex tapes aside (now that's a phrase I never thought I'd type out), last night I had the pleasure of helping out at Cantoni Furniture's Posh Paw's Gala & Auction - and yes, it included a doggie fashion show, and omg it was the cutest thing. Especially because the dogs were dressed to the nines in $150+ outfits, including hoodies and sweaters. A-freaking-dorable.

And, being there, I got to up my celebrity ante! I saw (get ready for some heavy hitters, people):


The latest Bachelor - yes, the hunky British guy - Matt

(who cut his hair and looks 100x cuter)


Colby "Survivor Runner Up" Donaldson


omG Rachael "I Love the 90's" Harris! I was so excited, especially when I got to chat with her, even though half of our chat included her warning me when a dog darted between my legs and threatened to knock me on my ass, since I was wearing 4" stilettos, oops


AND... someone else.

For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the actor I met last night, but I KNOW he was very famous, and I KNOW that he's been in a ton of things, but I can't recall any of it, and it's driving me fucking insane. I know, like, two nights from now, I'll bolt awake at 4am and scream his name out, because it came to me in a dream. And then I'll have the fun of scaring the fuck out of Jim, so it'll really be a win-win situation. And speaking of Jim...


Of course today Jim one-upped me, and went ahead and met this lovely lady at work:

Amy motherfucking Smart!


And to think, only a few days ago we were watching her on HBO when Just Friends was on. And, let me just say, Just Friends was fucking epic, and they should've gotten like, Oscars or something. Just sayin'.

Which brings us to our latest tally of:

Jim: 13
Chelsea: 11

Not too shabby.

No comments: