Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Love Letter

Dear Prince Caspian Ben Barnes,

I hear you're looking for a normal girl to fill that special place in your heart; well, look no further! I may not be "normal" in some conventional ways, but I am "normal" in the sense that I am not in showbiz (yet) and I do not have the paparazzi hounding me, and no matter how many temper tantrums I throw, I do not have an entourage waiting on me hand-and-foot.

So voila! I am your dream girl, and seeing as how I have developed an unhealthy crush on you merely from taking a look at your pictures (hello, scruffy hair and leather jacket!) I believe we are meant to be. I know, I know, you're rushing off to London to go home, but really, come back to LA; I'm here, and we're soulmates, and clearly that is the sanest, most logical course of action. After all, Katie Holmes nursed a crush on Tom Cruise for nearly a decade, and look how happy they are now!

XOXO,
Chelsea


PS: If I ever actually meet Ben Barnes, he's never allowed to look at this blog, because then I go from charmingly quirky to downright psychotic, and that never helped someone's dating prospects, OK?

No comments: