Saturday, July 5, 2008

Celebrity Sightings!

First of all, I know, I know; I promised you all a real update the other day, and being my usual unreliable self, I totally flaked out. I had the best of intentions at least, I promise. I was going to make a new update tonight, but I figured my celebrity sighting was so damn good that it should be my top story for awhile. Also, I think I'm kind of high from last night still, so I better keep the actual updates for another time. Anyway!

The fact that tonight's Celebrity Sightings! celebs ate together - like, at one table, apparently being quite chummy - still makes me stop, frown a little, and scratch my head. I know there are a lot of odd celebrity friendships out there (Kristen Johnson and Tatum O'Neal, JLo and Leah Remini, Tom Cruise and Xenu) but this was really one of those pairings that you have to wonder just how in the hell they not only met, but became close enough to want to venture out in public together.

But fuck all that, because one of the celebs I met tonight is gonna make you cream your pants, ladies, and you're all gonna be super fucking jealous, cause tonight I met:

MC-fucking-STEAMY!!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Eric Fucking Dane himself!
I'm also jealous of myself, if that's possible, cause goddamn but he was ridiculously hot.

And with Erin Dane comes, inevitably:

Rebecca Gayheart


Yes, his lovely wife. Who, like every female in Hollywood, is thinner and (much) shorter in person than you'd expect.

And speaking of "shorter than you'd expect," this couple ate with
one of THE most RANDOM celebrities in Hollywood:

Mr. Chris Kattan


...

My thoughts exactly.

Literally, the first thing that went through my head was that goddamn scene from Corky Romano, where he's wearing the Girl Scout outfit and bleats out, "do you guyyys wannnt sommme coookies???" It was kind of awkward, to say the least.

So this brings our currently tally to:
Jim: 15
Chelsea: 20

Suck it, Jim.

And, for all you loyal readers, I'd like to end this post with an epically awesome Rebecca Gayheart picture, from the masterpiece that was Dusk till Dawn 3:

Fabulous!



No comments: