Thursday, July 3, 2008

Celebrity Sightings!

I promise I'll have a real update tomorrow, but for now it's time for...

...Celebrity Sightings!

Tonight was a busy celeb night at work, and I racked up:

Former California Governor Grey
"It's Awkward that Schwarzenegger's More Popular Than Me"
Davis


Eriq "ER Dr. Benton " LaSalle

Fabulously Awesome Robert Leonard from Heroes
(seriously he was awesome in person)

And

STOCKARD FUCKING CHANNING!
She is still super hot, even after all these years


Which brings us to our current tally of:
Jim: 15
Chelsea:
17

WHICH MEANS I AM NOW WINNING - IN YOUR FUCKING FACE, JIM!!!


Rizzo the original Head Bitch In Charge approves of this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met Stockard Channing once when I was being a PA for the West Wing - she is definitely a HBIC