Sunday, July 27, 2008

Celebrity Sightings!

I know, I know, I know, I'm a terrible blogger lately! I get up every day with the intention of writing, if not something deep and compelling and fascinating, at least something vaguely retarded so at least I can keep a steady stream of posts going, but most days I just fail miserably. So, my apologies. Although perhaps my near-constant disappearing act is fascinating all of you, and enticing you to stick around and keep reading.

I'm so good at rationalizing crap.

Anyway, this will not be a deep, thoughtful, elaborate post, but rather a continuation in our "Celebrity Sightings!" pseudo-montage. There are big things at hand for me right now, but I'm hesitant to say too much until I have everything set in stone. So, until then, enjoy the celebrity onslaught - 9.5 celebrities this update! And no, I didn't see Mini Me, just wait.


Sophie Monk!
She was, of course, in workout gear, apparently getting ready for a run along Sunset Blvd. Impressive, seeing as she ended in in San Diego later that day.


Rita "Mrs. Tom Hanks" Wilson
Who was much nicer than I thought she'd be

Tim "The Toolman Taylor" Allen!


John "Tyra's Boyfriend" Utendahl
He's like 6'7", he was one big, stylish dude


KEVIN "SCREAM" WILLIAMSON OMG
I seriously almost freaked out and begged him to take me under his wing and make me a star, which would be fine because, hell, if he can make Katie Holmes famous, then he can do anything


Holy Shit, it's Fucking Aaron Sorkin!
I think he might take the title for Awesomest Celebrity I've Met So Far


Tracee Ellis "Diana's Daughter" Ross
Who, apparently, is on the UPN show Girlfriends; I had no idea but she just kind of hung out and enjoyed herself, so I never would've known anyway - I like that


David "Bud Bundy" Faustino
I saw him outside of The Laugh Factory, and I just wanted to put him in my pocket


CHARLIE MOTHERFUCKING "DAY MAN" DAY
Words cannot even express my excitement; that was the closest I've ever come to kidnapping someone and making sure they can never leave my basement/bathroom/bedroom. Again.


And finally, my 1/2 Celebrity!
Why, it's none other than THIS sexy piece of man meat:

Adam Rodriguez!!


I'm only giving him a .5 because I didn't technically meet him in the sense that I walked up to him in person and grabbed him an molested him, but I did get to talk to him on the phone, and I do believe we established a very special, very tender bond. Now if only he'd stop calling the cops and come hang out with me...

So this brings us to our current tally of:
Jim: 15
Chelsea: 28.5

Now Jim cries at night when he doesn't think I can hear him. Pussy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, oh Aaron Sorkin. He was really awesome when I was on the west wing set...a little scattered, but a genuinely nice guy.