Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flight Itineraries and Celebrity Stalking Plans

Days till LA: 13

Holy crap, I move to California in less than two weeks. In less than two weeks. It hasn't fully sunk in yet, even though Jim and I have already purchased our tickets and worked out our itinerary. If you're curious, here's our trip plan:

Monday, June 2nd:
- 7:00am EST (yes, 7:00am) Depart Logan
- 9:48am PST, Layover in Las Vegas = food time and hitting up the airport slot machines
- 12:00pm EST Depart Las Vegas
- 1:19pm EST Arrive LAX

I don't think it'll really hit me until we get to the airport, because I tend to not really realize something is about to happen until I actually set it into motion. Like right before surgery, when I don't actually realize I'm about to be sliced and diced until I actually step into the hospital, and then all I want to do is run screaming - only this time, I'll run screaming onto the plane, already contemplating ways to kidnap all the celebs I'm obsessed with. Close enough.


First course of action: Operation Make Prince Caspian My Sex Slave


So MJ, my moms' friend, is picking us up at LAX, and then we'll be staying with her either for 2 weeks, or until we get an apartment - whichever comes first. I'm hoping we won't have too many issues getting a place, considering Craigslist has a plethora of postings every day, and at least 10% of those aren't crack dens or fake postings by people looking to steal your identity and all your money. If worse comes to worse, we'll become hobos - at least it's warm there.

But in the meantime, I have 13 days to continue whipping my body into prime shape. It's... slow going. I should probably lay off the chocolate, considering I'm setting up modeling jobs, and no one likes it when you claim you have a 24" waist and then show up with a 30" waist and chocolate smeared all over your lips and jaw. Believe me, it's awkward.

Off for a run, ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of this ben barnes guy until you mentioned him a few weeks ago, and now I see all these posts about him on ONTD, and immediately think of you each time. So you will now forever be linked to him in my brain. I think that's the first step in the progression of stalking, lol.