Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Breaking News

Days till LA: 26

I've picked out the guy who's going to end my dry spell once my lady junk is back to normal: Ben Barnes. Yes, it's the guy from Prince Caspian, and no I don't care if that makes me kinda sort of creepy - this guy is gonna have one hell of a night. Provided I can actually, you know, find him and drug him. I mean, seduce him.


I was going to try to make some kind of flag pole joke, but I'm too tired to think

I'm taking this as as sign, because today (for the first time in over a YEAR) I got in a real, full workout! I went running to Dupont Circle, back to the GW campus, and then back to my apartment, and while I have no idea how far that is, I know it's a hell of a lot farther than I've gone in quite some time. So, Ben Barnes, your days are numbered. Get ready.

No comments: