Friday, October 17, 2008

It's That Time Again!

When the seasons are (supposed to be) changing, they always bring with them an inevitable conundrum: should Chelsea cut her hair off?

I tend to let my hair grow really long (well, not like scary down-to-my-feet long, but shoulder-blade-length long) and then chop it all off, and for awhile now I've been itching to get a short, bob-esque style haircut. I know that it's going to get cooler (you know, in LA it might drop down to... 75 degrees, or something) but then it is a chic, autumn-
ish hair cut soooo...

What do you think? Keep it long, or chop it off?

BTW this is how short I'd go: not pixie cut, but definitely short - and something with texture so I could wear it messy like this and not look like I just rolled out of bed/haven't showered/am homeless


No comments: