Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"It's Earthquake Weather!"

Apparently 95 degree evenings + gale force winds = earthquake. All I know is that, while at work in a flowy dress, for me it = Marilyn Monroe-ing the guests while feeling like I was sweating all my weight off in a sauna. For those of you not in the know, it does not stay that hot in LA at night. 

Ever. 

Once the sun goes down, the temperature can drop as many as twenty degrees, so to be melting on the sidewalk at 10pm at night is a bizarre happening, and it makes everyone (and I mean everyone) continuously say "it's earthquake weather!" Nothing like staying positive. I was fine with an earthquake, as long as it waited long enough for me to get my daily fix of Pinkberry. 

In another 'earthquake' I can finally say: MY IMDB PAGE IS UP! MOSTLY!

The page itself was approved: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3137392/ and the credits are being processed and should be up shortly! And I do need me some new headshots, but for now, at least there's some kind of face associated with my name. Even if I look slightly evil/retarded/confused. But hey, I spend most of my time in a combination of those three states of being, so at least it gives a fairly accurate sense of who I am. Fabulous. 

And my last 'earthquake' (don't you love when I go theme-happy?) is that Becca just left this morning to go back to the East Coast :( Despite spending every day during the last week glued at the proverbial hip, I already miss her like crazy. If only all of my friends could move all over the country en masse, so we wouldn't have to deal with being split up and thousands of miles away from each other. Someone needs to nail this whole 'teleportation' thing down, pronto. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LawnGnomes From Space!!! I can't wait to see it :D IMDB thats awesome! I'm happy for you girl!