Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meshugeh

Oh, you all knew this was coming, didn't you? Yes, true to my almost-every-six-month trend, I am unveiling a brand new blog! This time I decided to stop using region-specific names (hello, The Snark DC and LA Celebutard) and focus on one, always usable, always relevant, masterpiece. And thus Meshugeh was born:

Because Yiddish is an amazing language to begin with, and, let's face it: I'm an uber Jew, without all the religious madness. And because finding a way to incoroporate the JDate logo into my personal blog is too amazing to pass up.

Which leads me into my next point, for those of you that don't know: I'm moving back to Boston. Yes, you've heard me; due to extenuating circumstances in my life, as of November 24th, I will officially be a Bostonian again. And while I'm ridiculously sad to be leaving my friends out here, and uncertain (as always) as to what the future will bring, I am looking forward to this next chapter in my life - and to Dunkies. I could totally go for a Milky Way latte thing right now. Delicious.

So yes, Meshugeh is my blog. No more skipping across the country for new blog names, depending on where my whims and fancies take me. After months and months of blogging, I finally have a permanent home on the internet - hurray!

No comments: