Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day Done!

So I just got back from my first ever day of filming (on an actual movie set!) and I am so fucking tired because I've been up since 8, and I filmed from 1-10:30, but it was so much fucking fun and I cannot wait for the next day I have scenes. I really thought I'd be nervous and fuck up my lines, but I only forgot one line once, and everything else just... came naturally. I don't know, it was so much fun and felt so natural, and I really feel like this is what I'm supposed to be doing. Now if I could only do this full time, I'd be golden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're getting time between filming to watch ANTM!! I always loved your commentary on it!

idontupdateenough said...

congrats, bb! i'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

im so excited for you!
Also this made me think of you (AHH!)

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/27671352.html#cutid1

it should have been you bb!